- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- From the dropdown menu, select the template that contains the section that you want to edit.
- Click a section to load the content into the preview window and access the options available to you.
- Click the eye icon to hide or unhide a section or block.
- Click Remove to delete a block or section.
Some sections have fixed block types and limits. If a limit exists for a particular section or block, then the interface tells you you've used X out of X blocks available. If you've used the maximum number of blocks, then you won't be able to add any additional blocks until you've deleted an existing one.